What gaming headsets should you get?
I just want to give you a quick list of my top three gaming headset suggestions. All the headsets I will talk about have great sounding drivers, and all have good build qualities.
Playstation platinum wireless headset: The best headset to use with the PS4
The Playstation platinum wireless headset is, in my opinion, the best headset to use on the PS4. It offers all the features you would need.
Here are some features of the Playstation platinum wireless headset:
- Sony’s own 7.1 surround sound and 3D audio.
- You can use this on the PS4, the upcoming PS5, your mobile device with the included 3.5mm jack, and a PC. This makes it great for people with multiple devices.
- Sony exclusive audio mode presets that allow you to hear a game the way a developer wants you to hear it.
SteelSeries makes some of the best gaming peripherals. Their headsets have some of the best sound accuracy and quality, while their MICs do a great job of portraying your voice.
Here are some features of the SteelSeries Arctis 7 lossless wireless headset:
- The Arctis 7 has DTS 7.1 Surround Sound.
- More than 24 hours of battery life for long gaming sessions.
- It runs on the 2.4Ghz frequency for minimal lag.
Razer has established itself as a household name in the gaming industry. The Kraken is a budget-friendly headset that holds back no punches.
Here are some features of the Razer Kraken gaming headset:
- 7.1 Surround Sound
- Convenient 3.5mm jack
- Retractable noise isolating mic that has great quality
- In-line audio controls